The mission of the Dental Clinic is to provide quality dental care to the residents of Iredell County. We encourage mutual respect while partnering with the community to maintain oral and overall health. We strive for dependability and total family involvement.
- We provide oral health services to county residents of all ages.
- We recommend visits to a dentist every six months. Additional visits could be necessary depending on your age, diet, overall health and individual needs.
- Services may include:
- Toddler Screenings
- Fluoride Varnish
- Limited Periodontal Services
- Oral Health Education and more...
- We make every attempt to ensure our patients comfort, providing local anesthesia and nitrous oxide sedation as needed.
Call 704-878-5440 for an appointment
DENTAL SERVICES: Provided at the Statesville location only.
- Hours of operation: Monday-Thursday from 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM
- Medicaid, NC Health Choice, and most insurances are accepted. With or without insurance, you may quality for a sliding scale discount.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- Click here for eligibility (payment) information.